The e-Vibe iPhone Wallet Case is very convenient because of the essential items that you can store in one central location. No more fumbling around in your pockets to find the 5 or 6 different items you normally carry. The ability to store keys, your iPhone, iPhone accessories, loose change, etc. in the same place is very important. Here is how to get the most out of your case.
1. The first step is to open your iPhone Wallet Case. Inside the case you will see a variety of place where you can store different items.
2. Get your credit and ID cards and place them in the designated ID and credit card holders. You can zip these cards inside the case for secure protection. You do not have to worry about credit cards falling out of your case, but the same cannot be said for traditional wallets.
3. Place your change and bills in the designated sections of the iPhone Wallet Case. The currency pocket is designed to hold bills in a safe and secure position, while the zippered coin pouch will assure that you do not drop lose change on the ground.
4. Store any Bluetooth accessories or other miscellaneous items in the outside quick access pocket of your case. This pocket is also great to fully secure any other items that you may have. I know women could put jewelry or makeup in this compartment.
5. Place your iPhone, Blackberry, or other cell phone into the universal device pocket located on the outside of your iPhone Wallet Case. What is so great about this is that it keeps your phone safe and secure, but at the same time allows you easy access to your phone.
6. Enjoy the freedom of not having 5 or 6 different items in your pockets weighing you down!