One reason why the Apple iPhone topped sales and popularity in the mobile phone segment was because of the many different apps and programs that made life easier, less stressful and also more fun and exciting. With hundreds of Apple iPhone apps being created regularly, it can be very tricky trying to decide which ones to install on your phone. Well, we’ll make things easier for you by listing down 10 of the best iPhone apps out in the market today. And, what’s even better is that these iPhone apps are all free!
1. Gorillacam. Do you wish your Apple iPhone camera could do much more? Then download this free iPhone app. Gorillacam allows you to take multiple shots, set a shot timer, take time-lapse photos and even features a bubble level so you know that your pictures are straight all the time.
2. Bump. This nifty free iPhone app makes exchanging business cards, photos, music and documents as easy as letting your iPhones, well, “bump” each other. You can even chat or send messages to friends for free using Bump! Simply hold your phones and gently bump your hands together to let your phones connect. After that, you can share anything you want-from contact information and music to messages and photos.
3. Hello Vino. You don’t need to be a sommelier to be able to figure out which wine goes with Brie, roasted ribs or with Bleu Cheese. All you need is this Apple iPhone app to help you determine the best pairings for different types of wine from all over the world.
4. Evernote. One of the best iPhone apps in the market, Evernote stays true to its tagline: “remember everything.” This handy app lets you store reminders, photos, text and anything else you wish to keep in your phone. When you create notes, you can even attach photos and other documents to it for reference. You can also sync your notes to the web, where you can access them in the future through any device!
5. Baby Scratch. Sometime the most fun apps are those that are the simplest. Baby Scratch, just as its name implies, allows you to live out your inner DJ fantasies and put some “scratch” on almost anything-from your favorite songs to your own voice. Enhance existing DJ samples or create some of your own-Baby Scratch is sure to provide you with hours of fun!
6. FastMall. Are you sick and tired of having to blindly look for restrooms in malls each and every time? Well, download this practical app into your Apple iPhone and you’ve got a handy guide that will tell you where restrooms, stores and restaurants are in certain malls. It will even remember where you parked your car! How’s that for a free iPhone app? With information from malls in over 22 countries, you’ll find that this Apple iPhone app will be very useful even during your travels.
7.Nimbuzz. Perfect for those who manage more two to five different messenger accounts at the same time, this free iPhone app allows you to connect to your friends from ICQ, YahooMessenger, GTalk, MySpace, Skype, AIM, Facebook in one convenient interface. You can even make free calls to friends or family around the world using WiFi and VoIP.
8. Dropbox. Although this Apple iPhone app has been around for quite some time now, recent upgrades this year have increased its stability. Dropbox allows you to sync folders with documents, data and photos so that you can access them with any device, anywhere in the world. You can even share presentations, spreadsheets, music and photos with other Dropbox users.
9. Epicurious. This popular foodie website can now be accessed through your Apple iPhone. Replicate and cook delicious food and dishes from a long list of recipes from all over the world. This free iPhone app can even create shopping lists for you and adjust ingredients in recipes according to the number of servings you indicate. With Epicurious, it’s easy to be a master chef with just the touch of a finger!
10. Slacker Radio. Despite a name that brings to mind lazy college students, this free iPhone app doesn’t slack when it comes to giving you good music. Just load the application, enter your favorite band and Slacker Radio starts playing music similar to your choice. You can love or ban songs, depending on your taste, so Slacker can make future playlists according to what you really want. It’s also a great way to discover new music.
So there you have it-10 of the best iPhone apps available in 2010. With the growing list of applications each year, we definitely can’t wait to see what 2011 has in store for Apple iPhone fans all over the world!