The company began its history in 2006. Then, the brand was called UMI, the rebranding took place relatively recently. The first smartphone was introduced only in 2012. It is not known what the company was doing so far, but the device proved to be successful. The device offered good features and a pleasant appearance. The price was lower than that of the competitors. The device has received many good customer reviews. This led to the launch of several models, one after the other, but there were problems with the offer, because of which the brand lost its reputation. In 2014, a decision was made to regain a good name and it worked. Cheap, but high quality gadgets made the best publicity and soon the company entered the world market.
Now the range is represented by several rules, designed for different users. However, all remain fairly budgetary devices. Especially when compared to famous brands.
The best UMIDIGI A3 ultra budget
The cheap segment is one of the most popular among buyers. Such devices are chosen by children so that they are not too bad for a malfunction. They also fit as a second device or simply in the absence of the desire to spend money for such things. The leader among the low-cost phones was the UMIDIGI A3. The device cost about 5 thousand rubles. It offers a good screen, with a modern aspect ratio of 18: 9, a beautiful appearance, with a shiny lid on the back, a metallic frame of the housing. The latter is a rare thing, even on an average budget. Also in the model is a good 2/16 GB memory set, which is sufficient for most users who do not need it. Otherwise, there is a memory card slot.
Price: 5000 rubles
- Beautiful modern design.
- A decent set of permanence and RAM.
- The package includes a good quality casing and a factory film, which will save on protection.
- Take pictures in good light.
- Pure Android adds stability to the system.
- Good battery, considering the economic processor.
- Poor chipset.
- Not practical design, the back cover is easily soiled.
- Bad photos in low light.
The model has an older brother with the prefix "Pro", but it is already more expensive.
Medium Range UMIDIGI S2 Lite 4G Medium Range
The company has always been able to create a smartphone so that it looks at least twice as expensive as it actually is. A similar solution was UMIDIGI S2 Lite 4G. The model is not far from the previous version in terms of performance, but the delivery set, packaging, design and workmanship are taken to a new level. Externally, the gadget resembles modern flagships – thin frames at the top and bottom and their almost complete absence on the sides. The back cover is made of metal. This is not only serious, but also a more practical solution.
Price: 8500 rubles
- A large 5100 mAh battery will allow you to actively use the device for two days without any problems.
- The kit includes a housing.
- High quality 16MP camera.
- Convenient USB-C connector.
- A large amount of 4 GB RAM.
- Poor processor.
- Lack of a standard headphone jack.
- Long charge from standard adapter – 3.5 hours.
The device will be a good choice for a gift for a non-demanding person with hardware or if you want to have a high quality but cheap thing.
The budget for any tasks of the Humidigi F1
Humidigi F1 followed in the footsteps of the Xiaomi Pophophone. It offers top features, but much cheaper flagships. A good option for those who do not want to waste anything when working with the device, but at the same time do not have a big budget.
Price: 13500 rubles
- Powerful processor, "eliminating" about 100 points in Antutu.
- Battery with 5150 mAh capacity for long-term use.
- 4 GB RAM will allow you to keep multiple heavy applications open, and 128 GB internal memory is sufficient for any file.
- Metal housing.
- The latest version of Android.
- Fast loading.
- NFC for contactless payment, which is rare in this price segment.
- Hybrid Slot – For the sake of a memory card, you'll have to give up the second SIM card.
- A striped video chip, which in such a device would be very helpful.
For 13500 rubles, there are not many competitors in the model. You can only resist the quality of the assembly and playback functions.
Budget stylish shoe Wet one max
The UMIDIGI One Max offers a large screen, a good design and some nice moments at a modest cost. However, you should not rely on high performance. This is a spectacular device designed to perform light tasks for a long time.
Price: 12500 rubles
- Large screen with thin frames.
- Addictive battery with support for fast charging.
- Wireless charging.
- Type C connector
- Contactless payment using NFC.
- 4 GB productive RAM and 128 GB constant.
- Quality body materials.
- Poor processor.
- Low screen resolution due to its size
- Hybrid slot for SIM and memory cards.
Flagship with a large UMIDIGI S2 PRO battery
UMIDIGI S2 PRO is not the most defined solution, but it has its advantages. On the one hand, the flagship is far from the best processor, and NFC support, present in cheaper company models, has disappeared somewhere. At the same time, there is a large battery, a good memory set, water resistance, fast charging and shock resistance.
Price: 21,000 rubles
- High battery capacity.
- A large amount of RAM and permanent memory.
- Protection against moisture, dust and shock.
- Large screen with FullHD + resolution.
- Fast loading.
- The processor could be stronger.
- Lack of an NFC module.
The device is not suitable for the most demanding performance users who need a cheap flagship, with good autonomy and water protection.
The latest flagship UMIDIGI Z2 Pro
The smartphone is easily confused with the previous one. The name differs only by a letter. UMIDIGI Z2 Pro is a complete flagship of the company. This will allow a relatively small amount to become the owner of a premium device in all aspects.
Price: 23,000 rubles
- Powerful processor to handle any task.
- 6/128 GB – a lot of RAM and read-only memory.
- Fast wireless charging.
- NFC module.
- Beautiful room.
- Elegant design.
- Battery large enough.
- Protection against moisture and dust would not be unnecessary.
The lack of protection against humidity was most likely done intentionally, because in this case the device would have proved to be more expensive and the previous model would not have been competitive. At almost the same price, the S2 Pro offers protection and a powerful battery, while the Z2 Pro offers top-notch options. Any buyer will be able to choose what is most important to him in a smartphone.
This is how the best smartphones from UMIDIGI look like. A brand has a great future if it continues to develop in the same direction.