Day two of Amazon Prime Day 2020 is underway, and you could have till later tonight at 12:00AM PT / 3:00AM ET to get in on all the offers. If you have been purchasing the Prime Day offers yesterday, you doubtless noticed hefty value cuts on must-have merchandise, like Sony’s WH-1000XM4 wi-fi noise-canceling headphones, AirPods wi-fi earbuds, tablets, and more. You nonetheless have an opportunity to get in on these Prime-exclusive offers, plus some information ones that pop up as we speak.
We’ve highlighted new offers so you possibly can inform them other than older ones. Looking for non-Amazon retailers? Check out our anti-Prime Day offers.
To just remember to see the most important offers, we’ll be placing restricted time Lightning Deals up close to the highest so you possibly can simply discover (and, if you’d like, purchase) these merchandise.
For more offers on style, house items, and different objects, take a look at The Strategist’s roundup right here.
Current Lightning Deals
Movies and TV present offers
- Amazon is providing Prime members an additional 20 % low cost on pre-owned, used, and open field merchandise within the Amazon Warehouse. You ought to take a look at the choice of tech you is likely to be earlier than spending more on a brand new product.
- Zendure’s SuperTank 100W moveable battery financial institution is $83 at Amazon (often $130) in case you use the on-page coupon, beating the earlier best value by nearly $20. And if you are going to buy two Zendure merchandise, you’ll get 15 % off within the cart.
- DJI’s Mavic Mini combo that features a number of equipment is $400 at Amazon, which is $100 lower than the standard value
- The DJI Osmo Pocket with a charging case is $300 at Amazon, which is $98 lower than its traditional value
- DJI’s Osmo Action digital camera is $200 at Amazon, falling $39 beneath its traditional price
- DJI’s Osmo Mobile 3 gimbal with equipment is $105 at Amazon, which is $13 lower than the standard value
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab A (10.1-inch, 2019, 64GB) is $180 at Amazon (often $280), matching the best deal we’ve seen but
- The 8-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A with 32GB of storage is $100 (often $118) at Amazon
- Satechi’s USB-C hub that helps two 4K 60Hz screens is $35 at Amazon (often $50), beating the earlier lowest value of $49
Internal / exterior storage
- Motorola’s Edge (unlocked with 256GB of storage and assist for CDMA/GSM carriers) is $495 at Amazon. It fluctuates in value between $500 and $700, nevertheless it’s locked to $495 by means of Prime Day.
- The Moto G Stylus (128GB storage, unlocked with full service assist) is $240 at Amazon. It often prices $300.
- Samsung’s Galaxy A71 with 5G assist (unlocked, 128GB) is $420 at Amazon (often $500), beating its lowest value
- Samsung’s Galaxy S20 (unlocked, 128GB) is $750 at Amazon (often $1,000), beating the earlier best value
- Samsung’s Galaxy S20 Plus (unlocked, 128GB) is $900 at Amazon (often $1,200), beating the earlier lowest value
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (unlocked, 128GB) is $1,050 at Amazon (often $1,200), beating the bottom value
- The Google Pixel 4 (unlocked, 64GB) prices $449 at Amazon (often $600), beating its earlier best value by $50
- The Google Pixel 4 (unlocked, 128GB) prices $549 at Amazon (often $899), additionally beating the bottom value on report by $50
- The Google Pixel 4 XL (unlocked, 128GB) prices $649 at Amazon (often $999), beating the bottom value but by $50
- The Moto G Power (32GB storage, unlocked with GSM/CDMA service assist) is $135 at Amazon, beating its traditional value of round $200.
- Razer’s Blade 15 Advanced (i7-10875H, RTX 2070 Super Max-Q, 300Hz refresh price, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) is $2,100 at Amazon (often $2,600), beating the earlier best value by about $100
- Razer’s Blade 15 Base version (i7-10750H, GTX 1660 Ti, 144Hz refresh price, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD) is $1,300 at Amazon (often $1,600), down from its earlier best of $1,466
- Asus ZenBook Duo UX481 is $1,000 at Amazon, beneath its traditional value at $1,150
- Brydge’s Pro 12.9 Bluetooth keyboard for the iPad Pro (2018, 2020) is $100 at Amazon (often $169), beating the bottom value by $30
- Brydge’s Pro Plus 12.9 Bluetooth keyboard with a trackpad for iPad Pro (2018, 2020) is $160 at Amazon, which is nicely beneath its traditional value of $230
- Brydge’s Pro Plus 11.0 with a trackpad for the smaller iPad Pro (2018, 2020) is $140 at Amazon, which is $60 lower than its traditional value
- If you could have the most recent 10.2-inch iPad, Brydge’s 10.2 Bluetooth keyboard for that dimension of pill is $80 at Amazon (often $130), which is $20 cheaper than the earlier best value
- The 2017 iPad Pro and the iPad Air (2019) are 10.5-inch tablets. If you could have both of these, Brydge’s 10.5 Bluetooth keyboard will match simply effective. It’s simply $60 at Amazon, which is just a bit lower than its traditional $65 value.