– Microsoft pronounces Office for iPad /2014/03/27/office-for-ipad
– Microsoft Office for iPhone and Android telephones going free-to-use /2014/03/27/microsoft-office-for-smartphones
– Lumia 1820, Galaxy S5 variants hinted at by case maker? Maybe, perhaps not /2014/03/27/lumia-1820-proof
– HTC units its sights on snagging 10 p.c of the market; does it have an opportunity? /2014/03/27/htc-progress-plans
– Apple plans to allow you to message and see the place you are going with “transparent texting” /2014/03/27/apple-clear-texting-patent
– More rumors level to no iPhone 6 launch till (*6*) /2014/03/27/iphone-6-september-rumors
Watch at the moment’s Pocketnow Daily as we discuss in regards to the Microsoft Office for iPad announcement, and what does this imply even for iPhone and Android smartphone customers. We then discuss in regards to the rumors of a Nokia Lumia 1820 and a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini, S5 Active and S5 Zoom in keeping with case makers. HTC follows the information as the corporate intends to interrupt gross sales data this 12 months with the brand new One. Apple is subsequent as we come throughout this cool patent of clear texting. We finish at the moment’s present speaking in regards to the doable delays within the launch of the iPhone 6 this 12 months.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key supply of cell expertise information and critiques since its institution in 2000. With workplaces on three continents, Pocketnow gives spherical-the-clock protection of the cell expertise panorama, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We purpose to be your quantity-one supply for cell tech information, critiques, comparisons, and commentary. If you like cell as a lot as we do, be sure you subscribe!
iPhone 6 delays, Microsoft Office for iPad, GS5 Active & more – Pocketnow Daily